Intro TO PROCEDURE
- Time: Depending on the area
- General Anesthesia or Local Anesthesia
- Ambulate the night of surgery
- Shower 2 days after surgery
- 3 to 5 days off work
- 2 weeks from heavy lifting and swimming
We understand the value of face to face conversations. Please contact us and we're happy to walk you through the procedure in person.
Liposuction is one of the most useful tools in aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgery. Not only is liposuction used to extract fat for the purpose of fat injection, strategic extraction of fat in certain areas can obtain the desired body curve. It is also used in conjunction with other body contouring procedures like abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), brachioplasty (arm lift), thighplasty (thigh lift) procedures to perfect their results.
HOW IS IT DONE?