- Patients will answer Covid-19 screening questions and sign a COVID-related consent before their appointment.
- Patients are instructed to come to the office wearing a mask. One will be provided if a patient has no mask.
- Patient’s temperature may be checked upon entering the office.
- To ensure social distancing and safety, and to be able to take advantage of all the time allotted for an appointment, patients are instructed to arrive on time to their appointment. To protect our staff and patients, we have eliminated the waiting room. A staff member will contact the patient via text message or phone call if we foresee any delays.
- Patients are urged to arrive alone for their appointment. Under no circumstances are they to arrive with more than one person. If someone must accompany the patient, they will need to remain with the patient at all times.
- Virtual appointments remain available for patients who prefer to be seen virtually.
- Patients who feel that they are sick or have had exposure to COVID-19 will be rescheduled. Rest assure, our staff will be taking proper precautions to ensure their own safety as well our patients’.
Submit Forms Here
WILLIAM LAO, M.D.
June 1st, 2020
We are currently open to see patients in person. But due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, please wear a mask when coming in for your consultation or follow up. We also are still offering complimentary Virtual Consultation using various apps like Zoom, Skype, FaceTime, or WhatsApp for your comfort and safety upon request.
William Lao, MD