Thermage New York City
Introduction to Thermage
At our brand new state-of-the-art practice in NYC, Thermage is a radio-frequency therapy procedure that our patients have been thrilled about. Offered to both men and women, the treatment address signs of aging, turning back the hands of time without surgery. Below, we’ve included our guide to the procedure and information about esteemed New York plastic surgeon, Dr. William Lao.
Dr. Lao’s patients find that he offers some of the best solutions for skin tightening in NYC while placing patient safety as a #1 priority.
What is Thermage?
We specialize in radio-frequency therapy procedures, such as Thermage, as a non-surgical option for our NYC patients interested in addressing skin tightening. Simply put, Thermage is an absolute game-changer. This non-invasive treatment uses radiofrequency (RF) technology to tighten the skin. It’s best used around the eyes, and on the face, and can also be used on the body. We’ve been very impressed with the success we’ve seen in our NYC Thermage patients, as the skin tightening treatment can take years off the face. Thermage is highly customizable and transforms the structure of the skin below the surface while treating imperfections that have developed over time.
Who are the Best Candidates for Thermage?
Our New York Thermage patients come to us from all over NYC. Candidates are men and women of all ages and ethnicities. Because the procedure can accomplish so much, the candidates for the treatment range. Below, we’ve included some of the candidates we see on a day-to-day basis:
- Many candidates come to us for Thermage because the area around their eyes has wrinkled, resulting in loose skin, which begins to show their age. With Thermage we’re able to treat both the lower and upper eyelid, resulting in a more youthful and rested appearance.
- Many older patients come to us as the skin on their face has become more lax and oftentimes they begin to get a turkey neck or loose skin around the neck and chin line. With Thermage, we’re able to tighten the skin, providing our patients with more self-confidence and a younger look
- We’ve also had luck treating the body in many of our NYC Thermage patients, usually targeting cellulite or dimples. Thermage has had success with many of the hard-to-treat areas in the body.
What are the Benefits of Thermage?
There are so many wonderful benefits to non-invasive radio-frequency treatments such as Thermage. Our patients have been raving about the results. Below, we’ve included some of the benefits of the treatment:
- The treatment doesn’t use needles or surgery
- Little to no downtime, meaning you’ll be able to head back to work following the treatment
- Long-lasting results! The results continue to look better over time.
- With Thermage you’re able to treat multiple locations on the face and body
- Many of our patients report that they gain more self-confidence after treatment
- Smooth and tighten your skin for a more youthful appearance
- Promote new collagen growth
What’s the First Step?
The first step to getting Thermage in NYC with Dr. William Lao is to book a consultation. During your appointment, Dr. Lao will be able to answer your questions and provide his expert insight on the non-surgical treatment. If you and Dr. Lao are both comfortable with his recommendations the treatment can be done right there on the spot, or at a time that better works with your schedule.
What to Expect on the Day of Thermage
Our NYC Thermage patients can receive the treatment in the comfort of our office. The treatment typically takes approximately one hour to perform and should result in no pain. Dr. Lao will use the Thermage handpiece in the treatment area. Using radiofrequency technology the machine will stimulate your body’s natural rejuvenation process. Thermage uses cooling technology to not harm the skin’s surface, while the device uses powerful heat to treat the lower levels of your skin. The goal of the treatment will be to correct imperfections beneath the skin and smooth the surface.
Thermage Radio-Frequency is able to tighten and smooth skin with a very fast recovery time. Many of our patients are able to return to work or their normal activities on the same day as the treatment. Some of our patients experience redness and tightness, but this typically fades after about 24 hours.
Why Choose Dr. Lao?
By choosing Dr. William Lao you’re choosing a double-board plastic surgeon. While many clinics in NYC offer Thermage and other skin tightening and RF treatments, by going to Dr. Lao you get the confidence that he’s not only a doctor but a highly trained aesthetic specialist. Dr. Lao frequently lends his expertise to publications like NewBeauty and has been named a TopDoc by the magazine.
How Much Does Thermage Cost in New York City?
The cost of Thermage in New York City can vary on a number of factors, most importantly the treatment area. During your consultation with Dr. Lao, he’ll provide his expert recommendations and give you a full breakdown of the costs.
Schedule Your Consultation
If you’d like to schedule a consultation or book an appointment for Thermage, please contact us today. The noninvasive procedure will be able to instantly address visible signs of aging, giving you more self-confidence and a youthful glow. We look forward to becoming part of your journey to helping you uncover your best self!